WHY Skill Education and Welfare Association (SEWA)
Council of Skill and Vocational Studies
SKILL EDUCATION AND WELFARE ASSOCIATION (SEWA) Council of Skill and Vocational Studies is established under Central Govt.Act 21 of 1860 / State Govt. Act 29 of 1950 / Legislation of Sec 8 Act 0f 2013, Govt of India and Also Associated with License no B-1205/mum/com/1000+/5/9419/2018 Approved by Ministry of External Affairs , Government of India for Overseas Employment. We conduct a variety of Vocational & Skill Based Courses and provide them Certificate, Diploma Programmes and have trained over thousands of teaching professionals by now.
Features & Benefits
1. We are providing free books and study materials.
2. Comfortable Air-Conditioned Classrooms.
3. Low Fees Structure Special for Rural Areas.
4. Easy Admission Procedure.
5. Qualified and Expert Trainers.
6. Helpful Admin Team.
7. Self Study Mode & Training Based Courses.
8. Large network of Study Centers across Country.
9. Workshops and Practical Training Sessions.
10. Two Academic Sessions Jan & July.